Bioderma available in the UK - Zest Pharmacy London

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were in London yesterday and headed to Zest Pharmacy on Broadwick Street to purchase some Bioderma Crealine H2O. We picked up a couple of 500ml bottles that were £14.99 each. They also had some smaller bottles for £9.99. You can Purchase it on their site here and I've just seen that they're also selling the small 100ml bottles online as well. I'd snap one up quick if you are looking to purchase...as we were in the queue two more girls joined, with Bioderma in hand ;)

We also popped in to the Pixi store on Carnaby Street to purchase some Glow Tonic but unfortunately they were out of stock (again!) but we were told that they are expecting a delivery of Glow Tonic this Friday.

4 comments:

  1. I've never used this, but I love hearing all about new skin care products. I get stuck in a rut, so keeps me inspired. I might want to look into this as it sounds great! xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's definitely worth a try :) I've seen that Escentual are now selling it and do the small size for £4.50 if you didn't want to purchase a big one. http://www.escentual.com/bioderma/bioderma038/

      Delete
  2. good information keeps on going thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harley Street Pharmacy only supply Genuine UK Medicines. Very Low Prices on all our medicines, we aim to be the Cheapest in the UK and offer the best Services.

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com