Broaer Wheat Germ Hair Mask Review



Price: £5.99
Size: 500ml

Claims: Formulated treatment hair mask. Helps to recover strength and manageability, while providing smoothness and shine. Suitable for dry and damaged hair.

Formula: Formulated treatment hair mask. Thick in consistency.

Packaging: Large 500mml tub with screw top lid.

Thoughts: I bought this on a whim from TK Maxx. I hadn't heard of Broaer before but decided to give it a try as the hair mask I had been using had just ran out and this seemed like a bit of a bargain for the size of the tub. I had a look online and found that Broaer is a spanish brand that uses natural ingredients. When I looked on their website, I actually recognised the packaging of some of the other ranges that they have, which I'd also seen in TK Maxx before. I've been pleasantly surprised. The mask has a thick consitency, which you're advised to apply by a delicate massage, leaving on for a few minutes to then rinse thoroughly with abundant water. I use as stated on the tub but you really do need to wash it out well until you can feel that it's all rinsed off - it's quite thick and I can imagine if it's not rinsed out well, your hair would dry with a greasiness to it. Having said that, I do use it on my roots (just what's left on my hands after applying to ends/mid length) and I'm not left with greasy roots at all. It does also state 'for professional use only' on the tub and it has that kind of salon smell that you usually only get when you go to the hairdressers. I can't put my finger on the actual smell of it but I like it and I can still smell it once my hair's dry. When my hair's dry it definitely has a nice shine to it, feels smoother and actually looks thicker, though it doesn't state that it's for thickness. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel and look. The only thing I don't like about it, is the packaging - the tub is too wide, I find it hard to undo/do up. The hair mask also leaks out from the lid when you're screwing it back on, which is annoying. The amount you get is great but I'd prefer it to be in a deeper tub that's easier to undo.

Pros: Hair feels soft and conditioned and looks shiny without feeling weighed down. Great value for money - you get so much product for £5.99.

Cons: I love the product, I'm just not so keen on the wide tub and it also appears to be hard to get hold of.

Would I recommend this product?: Yes, it's a great product and also excellent value for money. That is if you can find it! I would definitely snap one up if you come across it in TKMaxx or let me know if you find it elsewhere!

You can purchase Broaer Wheat Germ Hair Mask from: TK Maxx.

2 comments:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
    topic to be actually something that I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of
    it!

    Feel free to visit my page best hair Dryers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

    My web site :: forex live

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com