Boots No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - Temptress

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You've probably noticed by now that I'm quite a fan of the No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour range. A bottle is £6.00 from Boots but I usually use the £3 off No7 make-up vouchers that Boots seem to have quite frequently - even better as you're getting a great quality product for even less.

The colour above is 'Temptress', which is a deep crimson/brown. You do need to apply two coats, as it's not very opaque with just one but this does mean losing some of the crimson colour, resulting in more of a dark brown with a slight crimson tone. Personally, I don't mind this as I still like the end result and I find it a great alternative to switch up the black I seem to permanently wear during the winter months - though I also think this is a nice colour for summer, too.

As previously mentioned in No7 Nail Colour reviews, it lasts really well, though I have recently purchased a couple of new colours, which I'll review soon as disappointingly, they've not lasted so well.


Read other reviews of No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colours here and here.

5 comments:

  1. I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues?
    A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating
    correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.

    Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

    Here is my website: forex trading software

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me realize in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    Also visit my web page: hair styling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually thankful to the owner of this website who
    has shared this great post at at this place.

    My web site - best hair care products for black hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do trust all of the ideas you have presented in your post.
    They are very convincing and can certainly work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for novices.

    May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time?
    Thanks for the post.

    Visit my web page - her solution side effects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gel-Nails offers various nail products like CND, Shellac, Nail TipsUV Nail Polish, Color Gel Nails and different nail care products. Visit Gel Nails to get nail products at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com