& Other Stories Beauty Range

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Moire Anti-Stress Serum
Spray Genie
Classic Eyelash Curler

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L:A BRUKET Liquid Soap
Couture Carnival Body Scrub
Rose Revival Hand Lotion
L:A Bruket Sea Salt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BB Cream
Total Tint Stick
Dramatic Mascara
Blusher

& Other Stories is the new label by H&M, which launched today. They also have a range of Beauty products, which includes Body Lotions and Scrubs, Day Creams, Serums, Sea Salts (the list goes on!) and a whole range of Make Up Products. Apart from the wide choice of products, I absolutely love the packaging; it's minimal but gives it that expenisve look. For me, everything seems to be reasonably priced but I couldn't say whether the quality of the products match the price ranges, as I've yet to try anything from the range. I'm looking forward to visiting the Regent Street & Other Stories store to purchase some of their beauty products!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god I had no idea about this so thanks for the tip off! Exciting ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com