Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush Review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Price: £6.99

Claims: Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher. Foundation might be perfect for your skin but a hint of Max Factor Creamy Blush is the secret weapon to a healthy glow. Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher gives your skin the ultimate finish. Unlike powder blushers Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher stays looking freshly applied throughout the day.

Formula: Creamy.

Packaging: A small pot with screw on lid.

Thoughts: I have the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush (bit of a mouthful!) in the shade Soft Murano. I've been using this blusher for a couple of months now and at first I wasn't too impressed but I now really like it. I think the problem for me at first was that I had quite dry patches on my cheeks and it just didn't blend in very well/highlighted the dryness. If I'm honest, I prefer the forumla/consitency over the shade and wish Id've gone for the brighter pink, which I think is the shade Soft Pink. To me, the Soft Murano tends to be a bit coraly and I would have preffered a more pink blush, so for me the shade is the only negative, which to be fair is my own doing. I bought this blusher to replace my Mac Cremeblend Blush, which I had in the shade Posey. I happen to think the Max Factor Creamy Blush in Soft Murano is a good dupe for this. Posey is described as a warm peach, so fits with Max Factor's Soft Murano being a bit coraly. I do however, much prefer the Max Factor blusher over the Mac one (which is £17.50 so quite a saving). It's so easy to apply, blends really easily and gives a nice smooth dewy finish i.e a healthy glow, as it claims and it also lasts well throughout the day.

Pros: Good Price. Colour is very pigmented - the small pot will go a long way. Gives a natural finish.

Cons: Could be available in a wider selection of shades.

Would I recommend this product?: I would definitely recommend this blusher. It's great value for money and gives an excellent finish.

You can purchase Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher from:
Boots
Superdrug
Max Factor

2 comments:

  1. Love the blusher!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or
    blog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website.

    Reading this information So i'm glad to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most for sure will make certain to don?t disregard this site and provides it a glance on a constant basis.

    My web blog - see

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com