Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream SPF 15 Review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Price: £5.00
Size: 30ml
Ingredients: Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen), Octyl Salicylate (Sunscreen), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Sunscreen), Ethyl Trisiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Parfum (Fragrance), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Methyl Gluceth-20 (Viscosity Modifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Ceteareth-20 (Emulsifier), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Butyrospermum Parkii (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Skin Condtioning Agent), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Caprylhydroxamic Acid (Chelating Agent), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Chelating Agent), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Methylpropanediol (Solvent), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Skin Conditioning Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Caramel (Colour), CI 17200 (Colour), CI 15985 (Colour).

Claims: This daily hand cream with rosehip oil provides much needed moisture to mature skin while helping to reduce the appearance of brown spots.

Formula: Quite a greasy formula but has a nice rose scent.

Packaging: Metal squeezy tube- splits easily.

Thoughts: I received this as a gift (I had hinted about it). I love the packaging, it reminds me a bit of the more expensive brands such as Aesop. When I say I love the packaging, I mean I really like it to look at but it's the annoying type that the more you use, the more it starts to split. I like the rose scent - I have tried The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector before and I really don't like the smell of it. However, it feels quite greasy and takes a while to sink in and I don't think my hands felt that moisturised after. Because of this, I had to reapply a fair bit and I used the whole tube up quite quickly. It's recommended for mature skin, which I don't consider myself to have and I think it would suit all skin types. I love that it has SPF 15 and really like the smell but I don't think it made my hands feel that moisturised and it took a bit too long to sink in for my liking.

Pros: SPF 15. Rose Scent.

Cons: Packaging splits. Quite a greasy formula that takes a while to sink in.

Would I recommend this product?: It's ok but it's nothing to write home about. I think it would make a nice gift but mainly for aesthetics and the rose scent.

You can purchase Wild Rose Hand Cream SPF 15 from: The Body Shop

1 comment:

  1. This type of competition helps to take out good brands. Cosmetics seekers are benefited by this system. They can know about amazing items.

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com