Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain Review



Price: £15.00
Size: 2.2g


Claims: Jelly Pong Pong claim "There's nothing emaciated about this deeply pigmented cream colour. Use our Supermodel Stain to smudge onto cheeks or tap onto lips for a very exciting wash of colour. Comes in a sexy crimson compact with mirror for added convenience. Beautifully scented, the long lasting formula holds through all skin types.

Bonus : Contains castor seed oil & beeswax for their moisturizing properties. Also enables you to achieve a smooth, even application."

Formula: This isn't a liquid stain and can therefore need a little warming up by rubbing it between your hands or popping it on the radiator whilst you do the rest of your makeup. I would describe the consistency to be like a cream blush but slightly thicker and more difficult to work with - for this reason I prefer to apply it with my finger rather than a brush as the warmth from my skin can warm it up that little bit more.

Scent:As Jelly Pong Pong mention, this stain is scented. It's quite a sweet scent and i can't quite figure out what it reminds me of but I do really like it.

Packaging: The packaging for this product is great. It comes in a handy, small, pink metal square with a flip hinged lid with a mirror inside.

Thoughts: I picked up shade Nymphette, which is described as True Red and for me it's perfect. On my lips it makes them look a bit more red than usual with a bit of a pink tint if applied sparingly or I can opt for a much more full on red lip if I choose a thicker application - the same goes when using it as a blush, although when applying more on your lips, you need to be careful it doesn't fade and leave you with a lip liner effect after a while.

Pros: Great packaging, excellent size for fitting in your purse or pocket.

Lasts a good few hours when blended into the lips thoroughly.

Lovely, sweet scent.

Cons: Can become a little hard to work with if stored in a cool place or if not warmed up before application.

Would I recommend this product?: Yes, I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you are looking for something more long lasting as this really does stain like it claims to.

You can purchase Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain: Jelly Pong Pong, Asos, Beauty Boxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.3ate4.com