Boots No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour



Boots No7 Perfect Nail Colour in Devils Delight

Despite 'Devils Delight' perhaps sounding more suited to Halloween than the festive season, I actually think that this is quite a nice bright red for the Christmas holidays. I love the No7 Nail Colours as they are really pigmented (above I only applied one coat). They also dry really quick and have a great sheen to them - great for any last minute parties or if you are in a rush! And an extra bonus, they last really well, too!

Post by Sherrie



Personal blog

2 comments:

  1. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

    I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
    article. I desire to read more things about it!

    Stop by my page learn more here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank
    you, However I am having difficulties with your RSS.
    I don't know the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody having the same RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    My site ... citation

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com