Johnson's 24hr Moisture Hand Cream review




Price: £1.00
Size: 50ml

I rarely find a hand cream that I can apply throughout the day, I often find that they are usually greasy and don't sink into my skin well, leaving me feeling like I can't touch a thing for at least an hour - not good when I've got plenty of things to be getting on with! Johnson's 24hr Moisture Hand Cream, however, is the complete opposite - It sinks into your skin immediately, greasy hands are a thing of the past and it doesn't have an overpowering scent. Johnson's say their '24 Hour Moisture Hand Cream is specially designed to keep your hands feeling soft all day long, even after washing. The cream is blended with skin conditioners, a natural moisturiser and softening oils to help fight all 3 signs of skin dryness: tightness, flakiness and dullness. And because the cream is so quickly absorbed, there's no greasy after feel.'

This hand cream leaves my hands feeling silky soft and my skin is visibly smoother, too. At such a low price, I think it's one of the best beauty buys I've purchased and I definitely recommend it. If you don't want your hands to end up like this, you have no excuse - with such a cheap price you can have them scattered around to use whenever needed.

I bought mine from Poundland, which is obviously cheaper than some other stores but you can also purchase Johnson's 24hr Moisture Hand Cream from:
www.boots.com
www.oneclickpharmacy.co.uk



Personal blog


2 comments:

  1. I always love Johnons!! The smell is so good too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com