Beauty Must Haves


I thought I'd share some of the products that I can't live without. Obviously there are other products that I use all the time, like body lotion etc but these are the brands/products that I always repurchase.

L-R

La Roche Posay SPF 50 Melt In Cream

Bio Oil

Lush Eau Roma Toner Water

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser

Simple Eye Make Up Remover- I use this all over my face before using the Liz Earle Cleanser

Stella McCartney Perfume

Burt's Bees lip balm The one I have at the moment is the red dahlia tinted balm

Mac Studio Finish Concealer

Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream

Post by Sherrie



Personal blog

6 comments:

  1. great post,i love bio oil,simple eye makeup remover and lush toner they are some of my must haves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out Bio Oil, Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream looks good, I use shampoo by this brand. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good information shared by you in the post but you missed the eye pencil :)
    Bridal Makeup Artist Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say around 70% if these are products I can't live without too :')
    Makeup for Biochemists
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ingredients mentioned in this blog are easily available at home. You must use them to improve your looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really I am impressed from this post...Thanks for posting I really like this blog ! The person who created this post is a genius and knows how to keep the readers connected.

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com