Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer review




Price: £17
Size: 1.7g
Ingredients: petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribenenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ozokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007)


I had been wanting to try this concealer for quite some time but had always been put off by its price - around £17. I eventually bought it and was excited to try it. However, after using this for many months (annoyingly for me it has lasted ages), I have to say, I will not be repurchasing.

The texture of this concealer, as the name suggests, is creamy but once applied it tends to look quite dry. It's not great at covering blemishes or red marks and often appears quite cakey - resulting in blemishes actually looking worse off. I have also found that it doesn't have great staying power and needs retouching throughout the day. There is a setting powder in the bottom compartment of this concealer but I choose to always use my go to powder instead so I don't feel I can comment on that. I find this concealer better for my under eye area but having said that, the skin around your eyes needs to be well moisturised otherwise it tends to look very dry.

I haven't hated this so much that I stopped using it (and because of the price) but I have almost used it up and as I said before, I will not be repurchasing this again, neither is it a concealer I would recommend to anyone else.

Does anybody have any concealers they would recommend or what are your staple concealers?

Review by Sherrie



Personal blog

2 comments:

  1. Mac Studio Sculpt.

    Collection 2000 do a good one too

    I recommend Bobbi Brown peach corrector which again as you said, creamy but appear rather dry on the under eye.

    great post

    http://samram1214.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your recommendations :)

      Delete

 

www.3ate4.com