Lush Baby Face Cleanser review



Price: £4.10
Size: 35g

Ingredients: Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Tangerine Oil (Citrus reticulata), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Everlasting Flower Absolute (Helichrysum italicum), *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, *Occurs naturally in essential oils

I no longer use this product as I prefer the Coalface cleanser by Lush instead but if I could combine the two, then that would be great. This is still a great cleanser and I have purchased it multiple times before.

The main reason I like this product is for the fact that it manages to remove any trace of makeup you have left on your skin. I would use a makeup wipe, thinking all of my makeup had been removed as nothing was showing up on the wipe and then use this and it would somehow manage to remove even more makeup. I know some people use this alone to remove their makeup but as it's quite thick and waxy, I don't like to do that.

Lush say "Baby Face melts on the skin, so you can softly smooth it all over the bits that need cleansing (it’s an excellent make-up remover). It was made as a solid, preservative-free alternative to Ultrabland."

It really does melt when you touch it. You can rub it between your hands and then apply it to your face. To remove it you can either dampen a cloth or some cotton wool with warm water and wipe it away. You will then see all your excess makeup that you thought you had already removed. It's also extra great for removing anything waterproof.

I really do recommend it as it works so well. The only reason I don't use it right now is because it adds another step to my routine and for now I am happy with the Coalface cleanser. I still think everybody should go out and try this at least once, even if it's just to test how well the product you currently use to remove your makeup works because I'm pretty certain this will surprise you by removing even more makeup if you use it immediately after.


Personal blog

9 comments:

  1. I love Babyface - it's amazing for removing eye make-up. The last time I purchased it the Lush sales assistant said that it was being discontinued soon so could be a good time to stock up on it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this, it smells gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I may have to then! I don't see why they would discontinue it but then again, they always seem to discontinue the great stuff and it does smell lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely I really want to try it!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool blog ;)
    would be nice if you check out mine too:
    afashionsplash.blogspot.com
    xx Nini

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been using baby face to remove my make up for months now! It works so well, even for oily skin. And while using acne medication, this was the only make-up remover that didn't hurt my skin! I just love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a blog award!

    http://chrissydee1011.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-blog-award.html

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic review! I was planning on calling into Lush on Saturday so i'm definitely gonna pick this up. I hate feeling like I have makeup left on my skin so this really appeals to me and of course the ingredients sound fab :)

    P.S. is it just me or is there something sorta creepy about the little face?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this discontinued? :O

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com