Lotil Cream review



Price: £3.10
Size: 50ml
Ingredients: Aqua (water) , Glyceral Stearate SE, Glycerin, Lanolin, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, p-chloro-m- cresol, parfum, Linadol, Citronellol, Couramarin, Geraniol, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate

If, like me, you suffer from dry skin during the colder months, then I really recommend you try out Lotil Cream. I have tried many creams that claim to help clear up dry skin and although many of them have, they just haven't gotten rid of it fast enough. I'm sure anyone would agree that no matter how much you try to hide dry skin, it just looks ten times worse when applying your makeup over it and therefore, the faster it can be banished the better.

Lotil cream is said to be "For dry skin relief. Helps soothe dry, chapped and sore skin. Lotil has been specifically formulated for all dry skin conditions. It is a rich soothing cream that is easily absorbed. It can be applied to cracked or fissured skin."

I often find that many creams claim they can be applied on sensitive or broken skin but still tend to sting a lot. My skin is very sensitive and the Lotil Cream has never caused this to happen. What impresses me even more is how quickly it works. I apply it a couple of times in the evening and once again before I go to bed and any dry skin I had will have disappeared when I wake up; making it a lot easier to apply my makeup and leaving me without worrying all day that the dry skin on my face is very apparent.

The cream itself is very rich so you don't need a lot, which means the tube lasts a long time. You can also purchase it in a tub and a bottle with a pump, which is always handy.

The only downside to this product is the scent. It really doesn't smell all that nice but then again, creams like this never really do and I'm sure anyone would be willing to put up with the scent given how quickly it works.

If you’re dreading the winter months and feel like you may have to change your current moisturiser because you know how dry your skin gets, then I recommend buying this. Before using this cream, I had to change my moisturiser during the colder months, even though I really didn’t want to. Since testing this through many cold months, I can now stick with my regular moisturiser and apply this on top of any dry areas and it works great.


Personal blog

8 comments:

  1. We don't have that brand here in Portugal sadly \: I love body shop body butters for when my skin is dry (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think we have this brand here either, but it sounds awesome! Perhaps my friend can bring me some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you could both order if offline. I think you can get it for even cheaper online, too so it shouldn't cost too much even with postage.
    I shall have to try out the body shop body butters, I've heard they're pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i may have seen this floating around where i live but i can't be 100% sure but I'm definately to go looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is definetly something I would need...My skin is so dry during winter that when I put on any kind of cream it stings like hell.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review :) it's nice to know there's no sting with this cream which is a plus for me because my skin is also sensitive. This is another item I haven't seen in shops where I live but I'm gonna try to find more info on it. Thanks XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. as an acupuncturists I have to wash my hands so many times in a day. in the mid winter big crack in sweat a lot. local heels them overnight.

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com