Lush Eau Roma Toner Water review



Price: £6.35
Size: 250ml
or
Price: £3.25
Size: 100ml

Ingredients: Lavender Water (Lavandula angustifolia), Rose Water (Rosa damascena), *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben}, *Occurs naturally in essential oils

I've been using the Lush Eau Roma Toner Water for over a year now and I don't know what I would do without it. I first came across it after searching for a new toner that preferably didn't contain alcohol or any other ingredients that were likely to dry my skin out as it tends to get very dry during the winter months and all other toners were just making it worse. Not only that, but I had yet to find a toner that tightened my pores, even though most I had tried claimed they would.

Since the product has the word water in its name, I wasn't holding my hopes up that it would really work or feel like it was doing much so I only purchased the smaller bottle in case I didn't like it but found myself loving it and purchasing the larger bottle once it had run out. Both bottles last ages. You really only need a small amount of the product, which comes with a handy spray pump top. The small bottle is great if you travel about a lot and I kept the small bottle so I could pour some from the larger product into it when needed.

Lush say "Lavender helps skin to produce the right amount of sebum to keep it more supple. Wealthy ladies of leisure in Ancient Rome would have something very similar to Eau Roma water to take to the public baths. It smells gorgeous, it works and now it's available to those of us who work for a living, too. Rose water helps to retain moisture and is mildly astringent, which evens skin tone and improves its appearance."

I wasn't sure about the smell at first but have grown to quite like it. It gives off a weak lavender scent once you spray it but doesn't linger around too long. I spray a small amount on a ball of cotton wall and then apply it all over my face but you could also spray it straight onto your face. I'm not only impressed by how it manages to not dry my skin out but also how it reduces the size of my pores. I really recommend this for anyone who has trouble with larger pores as I noticed a difference right away and so have other people who I have recommended it to.


Personal blog

5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy this for a while. I need it! My pores are huge and I have so much redness around my nose! I am definetly going to buy this and it's so cheap!

    http://marthacblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth getting, it should help with your redness, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this toner!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, couldn't live without it now! My boyfriend also uses it and it's made a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com