Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara review



Price: £21.50
Size: 11.5ml
Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba(Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

I usually find it difficult to find mascara with the kind of wand I like but this one is perfect. It's nice and thick, helping the product work to its full potential.

I have this mascara in black and it works great. It both thickens and lengthens them, which is to be expected as it is described to - "gives lashes a triple-shot of glamour, leaving them luxuriously thick, lengthened and curved to the max." I'm not so sure about the curling aspect as I've never really found any mascara worthy enough to curl my lashes as much as I like them, hence why I always use eyelash curlers.

This mascara doesn't crumble or budge and I also find that even when applying numerous layers, it still leaves your lashes looking and feeling soft. If one coat is applied, you could get away with being mistaken for not wearing any mascara at all, that's how great it is.

I don't have any bad points about this mascara. I find it easy to apply and just as easy to take off. I will definitely repurchase this.

What it looks like on.



Personal blog

10 comments:

  1. Love this mascara too. It has to be one of my top fave. A bit pricey though but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to get around to buying this, so many people rave about it but I still don't have it! It makes your lashes look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely should get it! and Ansa, you're right, it is a bit pricey but very worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've tried a sample size of this before and was impressed. Thinking of giving it another go, I like the natural effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just published a post about a mascara I tried which was a disaster so your recommendation has come at a perfect time! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is pricey for me, but if it's this good. From the picture of your lashes, it looks thick but not heavy ...I hate heavy mascara. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice lashes! I have an unopened tube of this that I've been waiting to try (I only keep a couple of mascaras open at a time). Now i can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that mascara is lovely!
    follow me :)
    http://daisyswan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com