Lush Coalface Cleanser review



Price: £4.15
Size: 100g

Ingredients: Liquorice Root Decoction (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Perfume, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Powdered Charcoal, Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill and Fusanus spicatus), Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora), Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate, *Geraniol, *Linalool, Silver Edible Lustre, *Occurs naturally in essential oils

I use this cleanser morning and night and feel it removes any makeup that my makeup wipe may not have managed to remove. My skin is always left feeling clean and smooth.

You get a lot of this product for your money and it lasts a very long time. I cut a small block off and will use that until it runs out and then cut another piece off when needed. I find this handy as one or two of the sides will then contain grainy particles to exfoliate with and the remainder are left nice and smooth. To apply, I dampen my face and rub the preferred side all over my face lightly; I then massage it in with my hands, creating a light grey lather all over my face, which I then rinse off with warm water.

Lush say "Soothing liquorice and charcoal cleansing bar. The ground up charcoal comes from sustainable woodland in the UK and it is very good for your skin. It helps to absorb excess sebum and acts as a mild exfoliator. The sandalwood and softening liquorice help to improve the condition of the skin. Coalface is popular in Japan for lightening the skin. Liquorice root decoction is antibacterial, but also moisturises the skin."

I find this has helped even out my skin tone a lot (possibly due to its skin lightening qualities) and noticed this when I very first started to use it. I recommend it to anyone who may have any acne scars or who would also like to even out their skin tone and also for anyone else as it's a great cleanser and the exfoliating particles never dry out my skin.

You can win this in my giveaway here.


Personal blog

8 comments:

  1. I've been contemplating getting this for a while. Glad to hear that it worked well for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely recommend it. Maybe you can get a sample first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. now that looks really interesting :) Would be fun to try it.. Unfortunately we dont have LUSH over here.. Sigh :(
    Nice review :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this, but I have to, all Lush products I've tried...I've liked it so badly. They work perfectly on my skin.

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm now a follower of your blog (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check this out! I am currently loving Lush products and this one sounds great. I love brightening products!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed to win it on your giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this in LUSH a few months ago and thought about trying it. Now I probably will :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.

    Any suggestions?

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by consuming Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com