Kérastase Ciment Anti-Usure treatment review



Price: £14.80
Size: 200ml
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-180, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lanolin, Laurylmethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Esters, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Quaternium-87, 2-Oleamido-1,3, Octadecanediol, Tricontanyl PVP, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Fragrance (Parfum)

Kérastase say that this is "Ideal for longer hair, Ciment Anti-Usure selectively reconstructs and reinforces the hair internally according to the amount of wear and tear, at the same time the outer protective layer of the hair is recreated. Hair is protected against external aggressions and blow-drying. Hair is left feeling smooth, healthy, natural to the touch and easy to style."

Like the Bain De Force in my previous post, I have also used this for the past 6 months. I haven't used this every time I have washed my as this is a treatment and not a conditioner. I also like to change my conditioners from time to time, too. This treatment has definitely aided the process of reconstructing my hair along with the use of the Bain De Force, which Kérastase recommend you use this product in conjunction with.

You are instructed to:

• Apply to towel-dried hair.

• Put a hazelnut-sized amount of Ciment Anti-Usure in the palm of the hand and spread through the lengths and ends of the hair.

• Leave for 1 minute.

• Emulsify by adding a little water and rinse thoroughly.

You are left with extremely smooth and shiny hair and on top of that, it smells great.
Like the Bain De Force, some people may find it a little expensive but this also lasts a very long time (and I’m extremely generous with it).
I would also recommend this treatment for anyone who is trying to grow their hair or keep it in a healthy condition, especially if you plan on purchasing Kérastase Bain De Force, too.


Personal blog

2 comments:

  1. kerastase products are the best! bummed they are so pricey but worth the splurge! great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully agree with you Andee Kerastase just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com