Kérastase Bain De Force shampoo review



Price: £9.99
Size: 250ml
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamidopropionate, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methylparaben, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Polyquaternium-30, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-7, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Quaternium-87, Methylparaben, 2-Oleamido-1,3, Octadecanediol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Fragrance (Parfum)

Kérastase say that this "Reconstructs hair internally helping rebuild its substance and resistance." and that "The surface of the hair fibre is protected from external aggressions and heat-styling."

I have used this for the past 6 months and within the first week of use, I could already tell that the condition of my hair had improved. I feel that it certainly does reconstruct your hair and rebuild its substance. My hair was a little damaged before from the use of heat and hair dye but since the use of this shampoo, it has never been in better condition.

You are instructed to:

• Wet hair thoroughly.

• Apply Bain de Force.

• Massage through the scalp and hair using the flats of the hands and complete the gentle massage technique, emulsify and rinse thoroughly. Blot-dry.

• Re-apply using the gentle massage technique and leave for a few minutes.

• Lather by adding a little water and gently emulsify before rinsing thoroughly.

The only downside for me is that it doesn't seem to work up much of a lather but since you have to re-apply it, this doesn't bother me too much, plus it never fails to leave my hair feeling silky smooth.
Some people may find it a little expensive but although the bottle doesn't look very big, it last ages so you don't need to repurchase it often at all.
I really recommend this shampoo for anyone who is trying to grow their hair or keep it in a healthy condition as it does exactly that.


Personal blog

7 comments:

  1. Ooo I may have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool was always curious to try this line of products....its like 3 times more expensive here in Canada though.
    New follower here!
    thanks for stopping by my blog hun! hope you can revisit and return the favour and follow :D
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should, it's worth the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx for this. Am growing my hair so this helps a lot! :-)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this fantastic product! Thank you Kerastase for De force )

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I could have sworn I've come across this blog before on but upon looking at some of the material I realized it's new for
    me. Still, I'm going to bookmark this blog and begin coming here frequently.

    my web blog :: "better half" [bol-online.com]

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com