Calvin Klein ck IN2U For Her Shower Gel dupe



Calvin Klein ck IN2U For Her Shower Gel
Price: £14.99
Size: 200ml



Radox Shower Therapy African Sanctuary
Price: £1.55
Size: 100ml

Calvin Klein ck IN2U For Her is one of my favourite fragrances. I love the range of products including the shower gel but at £14.99, as much as I love it, it becomes a bit expensive to use all the time. You can find it for cheaper online but considering how frequently you use shower gel, it still ends up an expensive habit. I have, however, found the perfect dupe in the Radox Shower Therapy African Sanctuary shower gel. Sadly, it's limited edition but I'm hoping they continue it. I knew once I first smelt it, that it smelt familiar but I couldn't think what it was it reminded me of. I then realised it was the Calvin Klein ck IN2U For Her fragrance. They also have Radox Herbal Bath African Sanctuary, which I have also tried and came out of the bath smelling lovely. The scent really does linger on both the shower gel and bubble bath.

The Calvin Klein fragrance is described as "A fresh, oriental fragrance with top notes of pink grapefruit fizz, sicilian bergamot and red currant leaves; middle notes of sugar orchid and white cactus and base notes of neon amber, vanilla soufflé and red cedar." Whereas the Radox shower gel contains African Rooibos plant blended with Red Thyme. In my opinion, they smell pretty much the same. There is a slight masculinity to the scent so no worries about having his and hers shower gels, either.

I really recommend this, not only because it's a lot cheaper than the Calvin Klein shower gel but it's such a lovely fragrance and very relaxing, especially before bed time and although you get half the amount as the Calvin Klein product, it's still very cheap. Radox also have one called African Escape so be careful not to pick up the wrong one.


Personal blog

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree! I've tried both and you can barely tell the difference, plus the Radox is a lot cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answers in return of this difficulty with genuine arguments and explaining everything concerning that.


    Also visit my website - marlboro

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com