Balm Balm Tea Tree Lip Balm review



Price: £2.95
Size: 7ml
Ingredients: butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), helianthus annuus (sunflower oil), cera alba (beeswax), calendula officinalis (calendula oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), tea tree essential oil

Balm Balm's Tea Tree Lip Balm is 100% organic. Although it is a lip balm, it is a very versatile product. It is antibacterial and is great for healing blemishes among many other things.

It has a light tea tree scent to it, which is great as it's not too overpowering or strong.
The balm is best rubbed between your fingertips to create an oily consistency that you can then rub on to the desired area.

I found this great for healing dry lips and it has kept them very moisturised. I wasn't too keen on applying it to my face to heal blemishes as I thought it would feel like it was clogging up my pores but it felt the complete opposite.

This lip balm can also be used for taming unruly eyebrows, nourishing eyelashes, any dry skin areas such as elbows and can also be applied to cuticles.

Although this is an oily product, I would be happy to apply it under my foundation as it doesn't feel greasy on the skin at all.

This lip balm also comes in Rose Geranium and there is also a fragrance free version, too.

It's a great little product to have as you can carry it around with you and put it to its many uses. I have this in a pot but you can also buy it in a 10ml tube.


Personal blog

6 comments:

  1. where can you buy it from, will have to try this one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine from Boots or you can get it from their website, too www.balmbalm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great, i reckon i will invest :)

    http://gh0stparties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds exactly what I'm looking for - I'm after something heavy duty for my lips as they are dry all year round.

    Great review!

    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will defo be trying this out! Thanksfor telling about; sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, you have a great blog page. Maybe you would like to follow my blogs. check it out:
    www.ladym305.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com