Prestige Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner review



Price: £4.49
Size: 0.28g

I have this eyeliner in shade 02 Expresso; it's a very dark brown, which was exactly what I was looking for. I usually wear black eyeliner but felt that it was beginning to look a little harsh and perhaps a dark brown would be better instead. I was searching for a new eyeliner that would stay on my waterline anyway, as all other eyeliners I have tried seem to wear off pretty quickly. This eyeliner, however, doesn't. It manages to stay on throughout the day and I would be quite happy to put it on in the morning and not have to reapply it again. It also makes the colour of my eyes stand out more and gives them an extra little pop.
It has a nice smooth, creamy consistency that helps it glide on really easily. I have only ever applied it to my waterline (I tend to smudge a little into my lashes for a little extra staying power, too) but imagine it would give great colour pay off on the top line as well.
Another great thing about this eyeliner is that it's retractable and never needs sharpening and although it's waterproof, I've found it easy to take off with any makeup remover I have tried.
I will definitely be trying this eyeliner in other shades as there are 10 different shades to choose from and i'm very impressed with this one.

What it looks like on.




Personal blog

3 comments:

 

www.3ate4.com