Match your current foundation to your tan



Price: £4.45
Size: 20ml

When it comes to having a tan, I want my foundation to match my tan as best as possible. I don't want to be left with a pale face, whilst the rest of my body has a nice golden glow. I also don't want to have to purchase a darker shade of foundation as that could become pricey and I would never use it up with the unpredictable weather we get here.
I've found the perfect product to add to my current foundation to match my tan. I have been using Bourjois Illuminating Gel in Shade 71 Caramel. It is said to 'Give your skin an ultra natural sun-kissed look. Applied all over the face or just in small touches, it gives the complexion an instant transparent glow.'
I wasn't happy with how it worked when I applied it over my foundation as a bronzer so I decided to mix it with my foundation instead. The result was exactly what I had hoped. It darkens my foundation by a couple of shades and matches my tan perfectly.
I know there are products out there that you can add to your foundation but I prefer this as I don't want to add it to all of my foundation at once.
I put my foundation on my hand as usual and then add a little of this (like below) and mix it in.



If I want it slightly darker or my tan is fading, then I can easily change the amount I add.
I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to purchase a new shade of foundation for the summer months or if you are having a fake tan for a special occasion.

My tan looks a little orange here but don't worry, it's not at all in person. I'd never walk around looking like an oompa loompa ;)



Personal blog

10 comments:

  1. your skin looks lovely.. what fouundation do you use to mix it in with ? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) i'm mixing it with Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh this looks great! must buy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such beautiful skin this looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used The Body Shop sun gel the same way it also works great! Don't know this product, will have a look! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging on a site shows Google that the website is a
    static website then any google company can claim this. It is easy to carry solid objects, but the more you can use to create and publish a blog.
    After all, it is very important to have an indefinite number of fans at this time so start a fan page.


    Feel free to visit my web-site: search engine optimisation sydney

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 No other center company can help your business to get noticed on Hubpages than Wordpress in my experience.
    Cost Effective Way of building a website and after a sales process, to
    the point. With services such as consultation
    on how to customize the expandable summary.

    Look into my web-site search engine optimization business

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this web site on regular basis to get updated from hottest news.

    Visit my web site: best herbs for getting high

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com