Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner review



Price: £2.90
Shade: Tiramisu (050)

This lip liner does exactly what it says 'enhances the shape of your lips and it also helps to minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding.'
I have yet to purchase it in any other shade than Tiramisu, as I find this colour works well for me. It's a nice peachy/coral shade that gives a little warmth to your natural lip colour, which is great as I’m not a fan of extremely nude lips but don't want to always wear the usual berry shades I tend to go for.
If kept sharp, you get a good precise application that can be applied lightly or layered for a slightly darker, more vibrant shade of coral.
For a quick look, I apply it all over the lip and wear with a clear gloss or vaseline/lip balm. It also looks great with other shades of lip gloss and lipstick.
The only downside is that it's not as moisturising as other lip liners I have tried and doesn't work all that well if you happen to have dry lips. Other than that, it's a great product and I would recommend this shade in particular, especially for the summer months.

What it looks like on.



Personal blog

4 comments:

  1. I read this review..obviously a while ago..and just finally bought this lip liner and I love it! Thanks for the great suggestion and review :)

    http://houseofpopuiel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it, it works well with almost any lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review I love rimmel lipliners

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com